Today's Links: April 25, 2020

 Going to try something here. Going to make a list of links I want to read but perhaps not right now.  Just for the hell of it, we'll post it at 6 p.m. Central. Might add to it afterwards, might start on the next days. All depends on what I consider the start of the day.

Anyhow. I make no guarantees as to the quality or content of these links, just that there are no virus or phishing whatnots. Most of these are from websites I either frequent or recomended by trustworthy sources. Regardless, proceed at your own risk.

The Philosophy of Space and Time

Early Krazy Kat comics digitized

"Black Hole Bends Escaping Light Like A Boomerang"

Typhoid Mary Got a Bum Rap


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening a New House

Today's Links: Wednesday, April 29

Just waiting for my hair to dry.