Opening a New House

 I've decided to start a new blog. Or at least play around with starting a new blog. Mainly I'm just doing this to clean up a bit of clutter. I'm not sure what, if anything, I'll be doing with this apart from spending the wee hours fiddling with it and trying to figure out why I can get what I copy-&-paste from Google Doc's to format worth a damn. Maybe that's just me.

 Anyhow. Whether I do anything with this or not, I don't know. I am going to keep from doing any sort of publicizing on my other sites or Twitter until I decide otherwise. I may just save it for the darker dives I really don't wish to discuss with anyone else. We'll see.

 In the meantime, links:

Other Blogger Site (Gibberish)

WordPress Site (The News)

Tumblr Site (It's The Arts)

Twitter

LinkedIn

 Like I said, I don't know what I'll do with this, where it'll go, what it'll be, or why anyone should care. I'm a year back into writing and while I'm having a helluva good time and finally getting paid for it, even if a pittance, I still have no clue as to what I want it all to be, what will set it apart and make it unique. That's a helluva note, because no matter what I try or how much I think, I'm making no progress there. I do think it's important, though I couldn't tell you why.

 Anyway. We'll see. This may be as far as it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's Links: Wednesday, April 29

Just waiting for my hair to dry.